Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good morning.

Toast is a part of my immediate future.

I like toast. I know it's overkill but I'd love one of those Dualit automatic machines that you find in hotel breakfast rooms. My fantasy challenge is to set up such a machine and auto feed it with slices of wholemeal, while I'm at the other end with a knife and half a pound of Cornish butter with sea salt crystals 😁

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Right time for a ride

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
DSC_3774.JPG

@biggs682 we're at Sywell Res if you're passing by 👌

I like toast. I know it's overkill but I'd love one of those Dualit automatic machines that you find in hotel breakfast rooms. My fantasy challenge is to set up such a machine and auto feed it with slices of wholemeal, while I'm at the other end with a knife and half a pound of Cornish butter with sea salt crystals 😁

I'm not sure I could handle such decadence.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Dry morning with no wind but that is no real indication of weather which seems to change mid morning.
Nothing to do but again have short walks to get longer steps and more upright stance. Did not really notice the stooping shuffling tendency until my recent hospital visit and noticing another patient who was walking like that. I generally cycle more than walk so I can blame that.
Touroid on FB who is booked for a visit October next year ( yes next year) wants to know if the midges will be bad then.
How on earth can people be so confident that they book one year and in some cases two years ahead?
I have doubts about booking ferries next month far less next year.
On a more practical note DIL has just shoved all my washing in their machine so I have no need to attend to that when I get home.

Top Bottom