Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
It wasn't here, then it was.
And it is here again after having stopped for a while.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Simba has brought a mouse into the conservatory. We've not let him in. Currently trying to catch mouse and let it go as Simba is not a killer - he just collects things. I've left it it son and MrsF to catch as I can't climb under stuff with my back. They have ignored my advice to remove cat and just open the doors for the mouse to run out. Unfortunately, the conservatory is full of shoot from MIL's old huse after she passed away, so it's not 'clear'.

Wife thinks it's funny as SIL has a mouse that's escaped her cat still in the house somewhere. I'm like you can find a dead rotting mouse in the conservatory as you wouldn't let me pick it up as the cat brought it in.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Simba has brought a mouse into the conservatory. We've not let him in. Currently trying to catch mouse and let it go as Simba is not a killer - he just collects things. I've left it it son and MrsF to catch as I can't climb under stuff with my back. They have ignored my advice to remove cat and just open the doors for the mouse to run out. Unfortunately, the conservatory is full of shoot from MIL's old huse after she passed away, so it's not 'clear'.

Wife thinks it's funny as SIL has a mouse that's escaped her cat still in the house somewhere. I'm like you can find a dead rotting mouse in the conservatory as you wouldn't let me pick it up as the cat brought it in.

I had a cat like that but she used to collect frogs, mostly I could get to them and release them but one time I had to move the washing machine out and found a dessicated frog under it.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
It wasn't here, then it was.

Cat Stevens song ?

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Is the call recorded on the handset(s) as inbound or outbound?

My money is still on someone else phoning both of you, conference call style.

Inbound at my end and, as my mother was answering her landline, it would have been inbound there as well. Why would someone put us together on a conference call when they're not going to join in? Other than to eavesdrop.

Top Bottom