Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Perfect clear skies right now and very mild

tyred

Legendary Member
Errands run. My door entry card still works. I don't be in the office very often even though I can walk there. I was just never asked to come back in after the pandemic and I prefer the peace and quiet of home anyway.

Done some shopping while I was out and about. I seen a stricken VW Tiguan being winched on to a breakdown lorry. It seems every time I see a breakdown lorry, it has a VAG product on the back of it.

Wet and miserable out. I wore a waterproof coat but it's also actually very warm for the time of year and I ended up soaked in sweat instead.

classic33

Leg End Member
That's what the radar's been showing for most of the day - it stops just on the outskirts.

Now booked into the hotel so it's coffee time followed by a shower. I may set the alarm on the phone and have a little post beer & food nap before heading off to the Brudenel at about 7:30.
T'is a 15 minute walk from the railway station.

And be careful near that shop in Alexandra Road!!

Jenkins

Legendary Member
T'is a 15 minute walk from the railway station.

And be careful near that shop in Alexandra Road!!

Got to get past Emmerdale first!

I was feeling nauseous at work, either due to a rough night or too many solvents, or possibly a combination of the two, so I came home a couple of hours early to the frank concern of my boss as I don't generally do this sort of thing.

Now I've had an hours sleep I feel a bit better and I think I'll be fine by tomorrow.

The pink elephant on top of the wardrobe agrees.

When I left yesterday we were about to have the weekly team 'situation' meeting, where we discuss the clients and situations so I passed on a few notes to a colleague about my clients explained that I wasn't feeling well, and left.
My colleague promptly went into the meeting and announced "Mr InGermany got stoned on solvents and needs to sleep it off, so I'll cover his clients..."

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
When I left yesterday we were about to have the weekly team 'situation' meeting, where we doscuss the clients and situations so I passed on a few notes to a colleague about my clients explained that I wasn't feeling well, and left.
My colleague promptly went into the meeting and announced "Mr InGermany got stoned on solvents and needs to sleep it off, so I'll cover his clients..."
Wonder how that went down.

Top Bottom