Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Ernie, you waste of space... £0.00 😔

tyred

Legendary Member
Breakfast consumed. It's stopped raining but still ridiculously stormy. I had a coastal route in mind for today but I think it is too windy even for me. It's my last day anyway as work tomorrow.

I was having a look over the bookcase they have for guests here and spotted a Haynes manual for the MK IV Cortina!

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Blood has been taken, now breakfast has been eaten & tea has been inbibed. 👌

Blimey what kind of cafe do you visit for breakfast? 😳

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Another showery day and windy as well.
Out early to get some food shopping and medication to collect.
Meds are wrong so need to phone and find out if it is a mistake or somebody has changed them without telling me.
Booked in for more bloods and to see Carrie whoever she is. There was also some mumble, mumble about hypertension which I had difficulty understanding since she spoke very fast in a highish pitched voice.The surgery seems to be split now and the person who phoned me did not know bloods were done last week and it possibly explains why the doctor I did see had no idea that I had been summoned to get checked over.
Just phoned the surgery and it seems there are supply problems and I have to take 2 of 20mg instead of 1 of 40mg, Perhaps that is why the pharmacy looked a bit harassed when I collected but did not have time to tell me about this.

Top Bottom