Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Oops. I just washed my work badge. Unfortunately it's paper in a plastic sleeve.

Fortunately I can make another one tomorrow.

Is washing your work badge another example?
It's realising that you've washed it before getting into work, when it's needed, that's another sign.

Have you the option of laminating the next one? Itll survive the wash a bit better.

Mike_P

Guru
A neighbour across the road has an enormous TV on their living room wall; I can make out what they are watching. Just realised how useful one would be as having hdmi cabled my poorly laptop to my 32"TV I realise I need to sit a lot closer to use it as a monitor.

tyred

Legendary Member
Arrived in Westport for a few days with a Brompton for company. Weather much better than forecast so I dined alfresco while watching the river flow by. I had competition for my chips but I won that war!

IMG_20231001_182530.jpg

Mike_P

Guru
Always supposing that you get past Friday the 13th!

My first successful job interview was on a Fri 13th. It was a typical Fri 13th for all the other potential candidates as they never made their interviews.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Quite a successful day - got the bike reservations sorted (still to decide which bike though), food & drink for the week at home & work shopped and the car has been washed & polished even though it probably won't be going anywhere until next Sunday at the earliest. I've also sorted out a couple of hotels for gig trips early next year.

No bins have been put out for emptying.

classic33

Leg End Member
Question for those that might do surveys more than myself.

You're presented with a survey on how living with something affects your day to day life. The questions are worded to reflect the survey title, and the aims.

After the survey is closed, the scope of the survey is changed and the answers given are used to support the new survey.

If you're answering within the scope of the original aims, would your answers have been different if you were answering the revised survey?

Top Bottom