Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good morning. Staff meeting today.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
My porridge was very nice this morning.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Not sure what kind of weather we will have today but it is noticeably colder and a watery sun at the moment but not likely to stay. At least the wind has gone down.
We tend to be a bit obsessed with weather here as it has an impact on our daily lives rather more than city dwellers.
Nothing planned but I will go and pay the garage bill and probably fill up with diesel.
The joiner who fitted kitchen units some time ago blocked the removal of the electric supply to the washing machine unless the plug is cut off. This means fitting a new machine involves removing the supplied plug to reach the socket.
I will have to see if I can get in enough to get a large enough aperture made but the hole saw I have is probably not big enough to allow a plug to pass through. Somehow I will manage it but not being as fit as I used to be it is not easy. :sad:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I'm considering making my own government health warning sticker and putting it on the dustpan and brush . May cause serious back injury! :whistle:

If the floor were higher you wouldn't have to bend down so far.

Morning all. I've yet another trip to an airport to do this morning. This is the Swiss side of the family's turn to use the family taxi.

Top Bottom