Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've heard a lot of good things about catch & release programs. actually I guess it's called: Trap, Neuter, Release (TNR)

Yup, that's exactly what it's called.

The branch of Cats Protection that I used to volunteer for pre-covid did a heck of a lot of them. I used to be able to borrow a trap whenever needed in order to catch entire males - I've sent a few for a pompomectomy over the years...

Time I toddled off to bed.

Nunnight one and all xxx :hello:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Got a phonecall from 'The Beatson' (a Glasgow Cancer Centre), telling me that my previous blood test revealed Hypercalcaemia (elevated Calcium levels) and that I'll need to get another test to confirm or deny the readings. I also need my thyroid checked again as it can all be connected and I have an overactive thyroid, meaning I have the metabolism of a rodent and make a telephone pole look fat.

Oh well.

Last edited:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Oris have brains, which is why I was looking for one.

Tell me about it! Siamese and tortie makes some combination! 😸

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
No, they are experiencing an unusually large quantity of calls. Like they did yesterday and the day before. Because the system is stuffed.

I have come to the conclusion that a lot of the big suppliers we use who's staff are on a hybrid working contract actually spend most of the day not working ie answering phones or e mails as they are too busy watching TV.

And yes this doesn't apply to all hybrid contract workers

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I have come to the conclusion that a lot of the big suppliers we use who's staff are on a hybrid working contract actually spend most of the day not working ie answering phones or e mails as they are too busy watching TV.

And yes this doesn't apply to all hybrid contract workers

I am currently in dispute with OVO Energy. So far I’ve had 3 different Indian handlers with a huge amount of noise in the background :sad:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Less cold this morning at 9.2C but heavy rain is promised by the afternoon.

My car has not yet been collected by the garage as it is going back in and hope they have the correct spares this time.

Without a car I am kind of stuck as there is a bus service which would bring me back home from Main St but there is nothing going the other direction. Sounds strange and one of my neighbours is agitating the bus company to change the route.
This is the bus which goes to Calgary and obviously back again doing a tour round the town on the outward leg.
The streets here were not designed for vehicles other than horse and cart and a bus is probably too difficult to safely negotiate the convoluted system particularly in one direction.

Top Bottom