Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cat has been fed, supper is in the oven.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
If the buses don't use that road it may just fall further down the list of priority roads for repairing. Then they may have potholes to compain about.

Then again, if they didn't miss it they'd be blocking access by car.

Two buses use it: the 194 between West Croydon and Lower Sydenham, and the 119 between erm, Croydon Purley Way Colonnades, and, erm, Bromley North.

So, they want another bus to not use, so they can clog up the High Street a bit more, which will make them moan a bit more about the buses they don't use clogging things up.

Don't get me started on the Bakerloo Line extension proposals...

classic33

Leg End Member
Two buses use it: the 194 between West Croydon and Lower Sydenham, and the 119 between erm, Croydon Purley Way Colonnades, and, erm, Bromley North.

So, they want another bus to not use, so they can clog up the High Street a bit more, which will make them moan a bit more about the buses they don't use clogging things up.

Don't get me started on the Bakerloo Line extension proposals...
Can I be in charge of Parking Enforcement?
A parking ticket from a cycling parking enforcement officer should give them something to think about.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Can I be in charge of Parking Enforcement?
A parking ticket from a cycling parking enforcement officer should give them something to think about.

Oooh, they love moaning about their parking... big celebrations in the newsletter because they got a planning application for a car wash rejected on the grounds that it would have led to the loss of * checks notes * 14 parking spaces.

Mike_P

Guru
Morrisons really know how to tempt you into store with their mobile app offers - 10% off fruit and, er, 10% off fruit :banghead:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Saw this train carriage on Austrian / Italian border

IMG_5480.jpeg

tyred

Legendary Member
Nice day with only one shower to report, somewhere betwixt Port Charlotte and Port Ellen. A leisurely ride back to Port Ellen, and a toasted sandwich in a cafe in Port Ellen, then pottering around the various distilleries' gift shops and amazement at just what some bottles of whisky can actually cost....more than my car... :ohmy:

Three o' clock sailing left on time. I had a seat right at the very front so was trying to follow the various navigational equipment on the boat.

A couple had his and hers GT mountain bikes on board the boat.

IMG_20230911_144238.jpg

Then had a leisurely drive home along the coast with a stop for a walk on the beach and fish and chips.

Now got a load of washing to do and can look forward to work in the morning.xx(

Top Bottom