Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I had the same thought on my ride today; the leaves are turning brown quite early.

It was definitely a long sleeved jersey kind of day while out on my ride. And it was spitting with rain.

Yeah not fun the 'claw clipping' is it, I used to do my old cat Kissa when she was an indoor cat at my flat but now with where I live they go outdoors a lot and there's lots of other cats and dogs nearby so they need their claws for climbing and defence.

Poppy was ok, I could just plonk her on my lap and clip them, but then again, she'd been used to having her claws trimmed since she was a kitten, as you have to do it for showing.

I do Lexi's regularly, because she has this habit of sitting on my lap and digging her claws into my knees - which is *really* painful.

classic33

Leg End Member
Arrived in the UK to the unholy mess that Heathrow excels in creating. Straight to Oxford for work. Inspiring to hear Kate Bingham describe just how the UK managed to move fast and first in developing and deploying the AZ/Oxford COVID vaccine. Great account of strategic thinking, nimble teamwork and hard graft. Now why can't Heathrow be run like that?
Air Traffic Control failure, UK wide, yesterday.
You were lucky to get back.

Time to finish my hot chocolate and tootle off to the Land of Nod

Nunnight one and all xxx :hello:

cookiemonster

Squire
googly.jpeg

^_^

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Poppy was ok, I could just plonk her on my lap and clip them, but then again, she'd been used to having her claws trimmed since she was a kitten, as you have to do it for showing.

I do Lexi's regularly, because she has this habit of sitting on my lap and digging her claws into my knees - which is *really* painful.

A couple of ours do that to Maz it's a way of showing 'affection'. They don't do it to me, my interaction is the Cats sit on the arm of the settee and give me 'headbutts' cos they want 'chin-chin' tickles. :becool:

Top Bottom