Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Back after a trip to Stuttgart; brand new apartment smells of damp so it's getting aired.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Showers and a brisk wind forecast for today so a walking [more like tottering] day rather than cycling.
MV Loch Frisa is back in action after the toilets have been unblocked again. She ran the whole of last winter with no problems so can only blame it on the touroid. This problem has occurred several times this summer causing more disruption than usual.
The lift on MV Isle of Mull is still out of use.

It seems to be the season for slugs to come indoors as I found one in my kitchen sink the other day and another comes up through the edge of the floorboards and hall carpet to have a wander overnight. They seem to be able to get through the smallest spaces but leave shiny trails behind.

Younger son is in Cork for some Ironman event which involves a lot of cycling. He takes part in such events in Taiwan and then at home goes off for more competition. He always went in for running events but the cycling bit is newish.

I also guess that if you are in England and want to do anything naughty, etc, from 11am onwards will be the best time to try and avoid being seen! 😆

Great time to go cycling.

Top Bottom