Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
I can feel a ride about to happen first time for 2 weeks

Just across town to deposit some recycling off at a local supermarket so only 6 miles.
First cuppa going down well.
Very grey but dry

oldwheels

Legendary Member
According to the forecast we are to have a sunny day but the clouds hanging around seem to give a different message.
So long as it is not raining I will get out on the trike I think as it is a week since my last trip.
Corran ferry is going to be off for some weeks again it seems and all the roads heading to Glasgow were blocked by accidents last night. People scratching around looking for any possible route most of which involve long diversions. Glad my travelling days are mostly over as getting anywhere on time seems a gamble. I will have to go to Glasgow area sometime but no dates as yet and not looking forward to such a journey.
Talking of which the Automobile Association tells me I have been a member for 61 years and will take £232.19 to continue membership.
They are a bit like the CTC as a society turned into a business.

Last edited:
Not sure if the fairies are going to visit today . So far the signs don't seem too good . I'm feeling a bit wooly headed and my stomach seems to be gurgling quite a bit , both of which don't seem very good .
I have been looking at some of my previous diaries and my mileage this year has exceeded last year's already . It's not much by other people's standards but it is a positive for me .

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
According to the forecast we are to have a sunny day but the clouds hanging around seem to give a different message.
So long as it is not raining I will get out on the trike I think as it is a week since my last trip.
Corran ferry is going to be off for some weeks again it seems and all the roads heading to Glasgow were blocked by accidents last night. People scratching around looking for any possible route most of which involve long diversions. Glad my travelling days are mostly over as getting anywhere on time seems a gamble. I will have to go to Glasgow area sometime but no dates as yet and not looking forward to such a journey.
Talking of which the Automobile Association tells me I have been a member for 61 years and will take £232.19 to continue membership.
They are a bit like the CTC as a society turned into a business.

61 years! Did they salute you as they passed in the opposite direction? 🤔

Top Bottom