Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
It’s going to be hot hot hot later so an early morning dog walk is on the plans for the day.
🔥

classic33

Leg End Member
My boss has this strange idea that we should be polite. I don't understand it either.
Being polite will only get you so far. When diplomacy fails, you need another option.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from a sunny and (dare I say it) warm Suffolk. Bit of a poor start to the day when I woke up at 5am for no reason and my brain just refused to switch off to allow me to get back to sleep. Up at 6am for a mug of coffee, shower and shave followed by breakfast and a relaxed bike ride to work.

Only 6 hours to go until the start of my weekend ^_^

gbb

Squire
2 weeks off, first week spent in Weymouth with our grandaughter, this week has turned into a lazy week, havnt done much, just relaxing, which tbf has value In itself. Wife is probably suffering withdrawal symptoms ... she is on some kind of morphine based painkiller post lung op and hasn't had any for a few days....she feels like carp and is very 'loose' in the bowel region, typical symptoms apparently.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Didn't bother changing between bike clothes and work clothes this morning. Just wore tee-shirt and shorts.

The weather is nice enough and there's nobody here to notice or complain anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_0294.jpg
    IMG_0294.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom