Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gwylan

Veteran
The part of the ship you have to raise or lower so you can start drinking.

Bu$$er why did I never think of that?

Mike_P

Guru
Never rained - ultra heavy rain tracked on the rain radar to 12 miles to the west and never came any closer but if I had gone out on the road bike... Was hoping it would wash the car of tiny leafs that it is covered in.

time for a shower
time for a shower.jpg

It was quite a shock when I discovered how much the turbo on my C-Max's tiny 1000cc engine put the premiums up. It's not that much different in performance to the Focus 1600 I had previously.

The 1.2 Tsi engine in the Rapid puts out nearly 40 bhp more than the normally aspirated 1.4 Fabia. Premium is only a little bit more than when I was driving my 1.6 Glxi Felicia with a lot less experience.

It could be worse. Worth noting that not all of the comparison sites or direct sites take experience garnered while being a named driver on another policy into account. The Meercat does, which is probably why their quotes for the same cover were cheaper than The Supermarket, which doesn't.

Will be a completely different style of driving. The Fabia took ages to get up to speed, so it was all about maintaining momentum.

Top Bottom