Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

Mustard is something I've never liked, it seems to overpower my taste buds.

I'm not a fan of it either.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Light rain and forecast to continue.
I should have gone out for a trike run yesterday but hindsight is not much help now.
There are lots of photos posted on FB of Bunessan Show yesterday and there was no rain gear in sight so it was a nice day down there. Very nostalgic.

The local museum has a couple of school desks with slates { anybody else remember them? }. At least they had as somebody has just stolen both the slates.
They stopped charging for entry and instead ask for donations. I was once standing near the donations box and noticed that while most put something in some just waved their hand over it but nothing fell into the box. :whistle:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from a damp, overcast and cool Suffolk. So far the rain has only been relatively light, as have the winds - nothing like the storm forecast.

The first cuppa of the day really hit the spot and I'm now trying to decide between Weetabix, Shreddies or porridge for breakfast.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Clearly, my attempts at mustard advocacy are of limited success. The world is not ready for the benefits of benevolent astringency.

More for us, then.

tom73

Guru
The rain cleared by late morning so headed out to town shortly after Mrs 73 who went for a hair cut.
Met up for a coffee before we split up to share the shopping. Lucky she's not one for the full on hair salon and coffee thing.
Just a cut and tidy up so did not have long to wait.
Rain still holding off so may go for a walk in a bit.

Top Bottom