Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tom73

Guru
It's a Samsung one.. Bleeping bleeps go on forever and actually play a friggin' concerto.. They will be gone at the first available opportunity 😜

2-lb-sledge-hammer-500x500.jpg

Warm, muggy and periodic biblical deluges here chez Casa Reynard.

Slept OK-ish. Up with the lark, as was being picked up just before 8 by a friend to take the Popster to the pet crematorium up the other side of Kings Lynn. It's where Linda takes her own pets. Glad I went, and Poppy got the send-off she deserved. She's back home now, and at peace.

It seems that Poppy had a very aggressive and fast-growing tumour in her sinus cavity. It's a relief to know that nothing we could have done would have changed the outcome. You do beat yourself up over it though. Linda recently lost a cat the same way.

We got stuck in horrendous traffic on the way home. I am just going to have a quiet day and watch lots of cycling.

I'm *almost* back on an even keel. You just have to deal with this kind of stuff one thing at a time. The last one is to sort out the car insurance, but I will do that over the weekend.

Anyways, it's time for luncheon and I has a hungry.

we have a TV on a pillow. Wifey's Mom moved to another room at her senior living center so we got 1 of her 2 TVs. it had been mounted on her wall, so there was no stand. we've since ordered a generic stand, that arrives tomorrow. but in the meantime, it's on a pillow! & it works!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Warm, muggy and periodic biblical deluges here chez Casa Reynard.

Slept OK-ish. Up with the lark, as was being picked up just before 8 by a friend to take the Popster to the pet crematorium up the other side of Kings Lynn. It's where Linda takes her own pets. Glad I went, and Poppy got the send-off she deserved. She's back home now, and at peace.

It seems that Poppy had a very aggressive and fast-growing tumour in her sinus cavity. It's a relief to know that nothing we could have done would have changed the outcome. You do beat yourself up over it though. Linda recently lost a cat the same way.

We got stuck in horrendous traffic on the way home. I am just going to have a quiet day and watch lots of cycling.

I'm *almost* back on an even keel. You just have to deal with this kind of stuff one thing at a time. The last one is to sort out the car insurance, but I will do that over the weekend.

Anyways, it's time for luncheon and I has a hungry.

Tasha the cat had something very similar. As you say there was nothing you could have done.

Her ashes are buried at the the end of garden, where she liked to sit, and marked by a collection of large pebbles. Leo's ashes are under a white potentilla, as he was a white cat.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I've just made a Macaroni Cheese, it should feed us for a few days. Cheese sauce made with a huge chunk of butter, 3 heaped tablespoons of flour, 600g of extra mature cheddar, 600ml of whole milk, 200ml of evaporated milk, a hint of Marmite and about 100g of Red Leicester 😄
You passed on the opportunity to add mustard then!

Top Bottom