Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fleabay is becoming more carp ! I wanted to see if there was some real leather bar tape for sale . I was hoping that there might be some that I had bought previously for sale . Pages of synthetic stuff from China or a few really expensive leather material. I couldn't see the previous seller so tonight I thought that I would contact him . I looked at my purchase history . It only goes back a few purchases ! :angry: It wasn't there ! I looked up saved sellers . Not a clue as to what they sold so I picked on a name which sounded familiar . I might find out if I picked the correct one or not .
What do you think of Fleabay ? I feel like telling them they are Carp!

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
is that a DOUBLE waffle cone?!?! :hungry:

Well spotted!! The lass crammed so much ice cream in the first one that it split so she had to double-cone me 😎 😂

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I have some bad news. :sad:

After eight months of feeling very ill, tired, and in pain, The Patient, aka Mr Spiecher has been diagnosed with Prolactinoma.

This is a brain tumour. It is treatable with medication, but the main problem is that it affects the blood supply to the brain, by impinging on one of the main arteries. He received this diagnosis about four weeks ago, and it has been difficult to process this news and telling family, neighbours, and friends.

As I am on this thread most days, and enjoy the discussions, I thought I would tell you all, even though we have not met.

Virtual hugs are very welcome.
Have another virtual hug and best wishes to go with all the others you've received.

Top Bottom