Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's making Cornwall look like an upturned toe when it should be pointing downwards.

I'm not sure where they got their map from . Looks a bit medieval to me ! :whistle:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Shopping has been shopped for 🛒

One of Asda's employees is delivering my shopsing later today. Included on the list is pecan plaits, lightly salted crisps, scones and extra thick double cream, and some zero percent Peroni.

If you wish to visit Speicher Towers, there is Brandy and Port available in very small quantities, or Ginger Ale, non-alcoholic.

Talking of acofrolic refreshment, somebody told me that they thought I was drinking too much alcohol, and they were not joking.

Here are the sums: between December last year and the end of July, ie eight months I have drunked almost two bottles each, 70cl bottles. of Barndy and Prot. Twenty-eight units of alfrocol in each bockle, equals fourteen units per month. The suggested limit is fourteen a week.

Are my sums wrong, or is that a small amount? :scratch:

Yesterday was the day from hell.

Poppy went missing in the morning, and mum found her dead under her favourite lilac bush in the garden.

My trip to Cambridge was totally wasted as the people I needed to see hadn't updated their website to say that their local office was closed.

I split my trousers.

Totally broken today. I miss my tortie girl so much.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
One of Asda's employees is delivering my shopsing later today. Included on the list is pecan plaits, lightly salted crisps, scones and extra thick double cream, and some zero percent Peroni.

If you wish to visit Speicher Towers, there is Brandy and Port available in very small quantities, or Ginger Ale, non-alcoholic.

Talking of acofrolic refreshment, somebody told me that they thought I was drinking too much alcohol, and they were not joking.

Here are the sums: between December last year and the end of July, ie eight months I have drunked almost two bottles each, 70cl bottles. of Barndy and Prot. Twenty-eight units of alfrocol in each bockle, equals fourteen units per month. The suggested limit is fourteen a week.

That's a tiny amount, I'd see that off over a weekend

Yesterday was the day from hell.

Poppy went missing in the morning, and mum found her dead under her favourite lilac bush in the garden.

My trip to Cambridge was totally wasted as the people I needed to see hadn't updated their website to say that their local office was closed.

I split my trousers.

Totally broken today. I miss my tortie girl so much.

Sorry to hear of your sad news .

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...

I have not refreshed myself alcofrolicaly for several years, now, but that sounds a reasonably reasonable consumption.

Top Bottom