Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not wakened up properly all day and spent the time reading a book

well, that's something 👍

Looking like it's about to rain and i've a load of Mrs 73 uniforms need drying. Peg them out and risk it or dry in doors ?
Off out with the dog in bit then a quick call into town.

reminds me, after Wifey's trip abroad, she says everyone she stayed with, did NOT have a clothes drying machine. I hang half of my personal clothes in the house to evaporate, but the over 1/2 definitely go into a dryer

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I can honestly say that the Hello Vera wipe thingies that we bought for Bonnie to stop her worrying and ease her itchy paws, and bits where she nibbles at, taste absolutely disgusting 🤢

I felt it only fair to give one a lick to check how bad they actually were...

MrsPete gave me one of her looks...

reminds me, after Wifey's trip abroad, she says everyone she stayed with, did NOT have a clothes drying machine. I hang half of my personal clothes in the house to evaporate, but the over 1/2 definitely go into a dryer

No tumble dryer here. It's just the two of us, and we don't generate a mountain of laundry. Just hang it up to dry, either outside, weather permitting, or in the bathroom.

Time to feed the cats, and then it will be time to feed me.

classic33

Leg End Member
Whilst I was playing with my bike unraveling the bar tape I discovered that it was engraved with the word Ventoux. The top of the bars are engraved with 2 sets of laurel leaves, one with GB but the other has been scored badly and I can only make out what looks like a partial map with GRA. BRET remaining ? :wacko:
1962 - 1964.
19/6 in 1963!

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
a cpl weeks ago, I dropped off a disposable camera for processing. it had been on a shelf at home for decades? it had a printed expiration date of 2005 so maybe there are photos from 2004? 19 years ago! :rofl: picking it up soon :hyper: I suppose there is a chance that there was really nothing on it, I guess :scratch:
They were always supplied loaded, "winding on" took the film into the can. So any pictures taken should be safe.

Top Bottom