Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Morning.
We have sunshine and blue sky here . There is cloud to the South .
Georgie was in the kitchen when I came down this morning. I gave him some strokes and his breakfast. He has gone out again now . Apparently he likes sleeping on a seed try in the greenhouse .

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Back doormat is in the washing machine as it had a pile of dog sick on it. 🐶 🤮

I can remember entering my parents kitchen once when they were away on holiday and I was looking after the 2 dogs I went into the kitchen and stood in something squishy and warm and the smell hit me .......
Yes one of the dogs had an upset stomach during the night and left little messages all over the kitchen floor took ages to clean up afterwards

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Dry but cloudy so far with no wind tho' the forecast says rain about midday.
Today's big excitement is going to get my bloods done this morning.
My white blood cells were a bit deficient but a stomach bacterial infection was detected so a hefty dose of antibiotics should have sorted that. Just need to wait and see what the tests say.
I did manage to get out of bed at a reasonable time this morning but I could still be asleep which is not typical as I have always been an early starter in the past.

If you are unfortunate enough to read the Daily Torygraph there apparently is an article in the travel section today regarding this area. Unfortunately it is mostly out of date rubbish and also lists things which closed years ago as well as giving travel details which to say the least are misleading.

Must go and get coffee now.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Great, now my printer has gone t*ts up...

I've had it for 22 years, so got my money's worth out of it. Time to hit the reviews.

Am looking for print only (have a dedicated scanner), USB connectivity, capable of doing different paper sizes (A4 down to A6), and ink tanks would be preferable to cartridges.

Only problem with 'ink tanks' is the heads can get gummed up. At any rate, avoid HP, they managed to kill a lot of printers with a software update, presumably designed to stop people using non HP refills.

Last edited:

Gwylan

Veteran
Where is Hercules going today?

IMG_20230801_092318738.jpg

Top Bottom