Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
That's it work wise until August.
Till Tuesday?

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
I’m happy enough with whatever breakfast-style tea is on offer. For a while now these have been triangular bags, which are perfect for cross-kitchen target practice into the cup. But the latest box has flat circular teabags that do not trace a consistent arc, so now my stats are taking a dive. Mornings just aren’t the same.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I’m happy enough with whatever breakfast-style tea is on offer. For a while now these have been triangular bags, which are perfect for cross-kitchen target practice into the cup. But the latest box has flat circular teabags that do not trace a consistent arc, so now my stats are taking a dive. Mornings just aren’t the same.

You're going to have to get a bigger cup.

classic33

Leg End Member
You're going to have to get a bigger cup.
You mean summat like this?
D Cup.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
If you allow for the build up of tea, within the teabag, resulting in an uneven flight style, it should be possible to hit the cup.

Mine went up by just over 35%, despite no material difference in either the policy or our circumstances.

I rang up the insurer and told them my business would be going elsewhere, as that was frankly extortionate. They soon dropped their demands to something much more realistic.

Still, even their extortionate demand was less than half of what Direct Line, Aviva and More Than wanted for the same cover. If you're with any of them, you have my sincere condolences.

There's a more than £300 difference on a well-known price comparison site between the cheapest and spendiest quotes on the Skoda I'm thinking of acquiring.

At least taking mum off the policy brings it down from excruciating to merely ouch.

Mum's barely driven in the last couple of years anyways, so she's decided to hang up her gloves, saying she'd struggle with the tech on a new purchase.

Top Bottom