Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gwylan

Veteran
MrsPete saw a big hairy spider in the kitchen yesterday, hence, we're pulling all the stuff away from the walls for a Spring Clean & a blast with the steam cleaner.
Gawd help any arachnid that pokes a pedipalp out of a crevice!

I have a secret spider friend. He has survived several purges by hiding in an unfilled screw hole in the wall.
Sneaks out and whizzes back whenever he senses movement.
Think the management is suspicious of my failure to fill the hole.

classic33

Leg End Member
Can you have cipitating and postcipitating?
There's always co-precipitation and post-precipitation.

Gwylan

Veteran
From the posts one may conclude I'm housebound looking at the precipitation as it passed through all its states.
Technically vanbound.

Currently fools precipitation. When the rain nearly stops and the sun shines through.
The fools rush to get out and off walking. Usually about 200m from the protection of the car when the rain starts again.
And I've had to pay NT to park!

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...

Gwylan

Veteran

cookiemonster

Squire
Scream if you want to go faster!

Attachments

• FEA99A10-485C-42A5-91E0-AD7E24360288.jpeg
    FEA99A10-485C-42A5-91E0-AD7E24360288.jpeg
    105.2 KB · Views: 15

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
My insurance company have just emailed the renewal quote for the car insurance - it's gone up by just under 30% :ohmy:
Looks like I'll be hitting the comparison sites in the next couple of weeks as the renewal date gets closer.

Mine went up by just over 35%, despite no material difference in either the policy or our circumstances.

I rang up the insurer and told them my business would be going elsewhere, as that was frankly extortionate. They soon dropped their demands to something much more realistic.

Still, even their extortionate demand was less than half of what Direct Line, Aviva and More Than wanted for the same cover. If you're with any of them, you have my sincere condolences.

Top Bottom