Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Busy bird feeder this morning. A herd of Starlings, mugging the suet pellets, a Sparrow darting in to grab some, too,with a couple of Pigeons hoovering up whatever drops to the ground.
Two male Blackbirds are having a bit of a territorial battle over the part of the garden nearest the patio and a Thrush sitting on the fence but not feeding.

🐦 🐦

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
I waited till the :rain: eased before walking the 🐶, but Saturday is the day for the long walk. The :rain: sneaked up on us.

Curiously I didn't see many other people walking the🐕

Had to replace the battery in the Garmin Vivofit, I'd forgotten how. Probably need a new one, as the display is playing up & straps are hard to get. Anyone had experience with the Vivofit 4?

Last edited:

Mike_P

Guru
:sun:
But ... it's the last day of our holiday before travelling home tomorrow.
A welcome home from the weather awaiting
Yellow warning of rain just issued for all of Sunday across most of Yorkshire and beyond
IMG_20230722_104115.jpg

Any Mundaneers help?
Can't write text at all into CC via an old iPad .... ok last week but not now, any ideas?
At least phone works :okay:

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Moan time, went into Wilkinsons earlier no trolleys offered now just silly shopping trolley with a long handle.
Found what I wanted ie big sacks of bird seed no price on shelf but one above had £7.50 with an arrow pointing down to sead and description fitted product couldn't read the code as way too small. So picked a couple up and put them in silly trolley made way to self serve tills as no manned ones any more scanned the code and came up with £10 so went and found a staff member and explained and they got a shop member to check and they said I was wrong so I went and showed them I wasn't, ah yes but the code is different. How can you read it I said? Got told they couldn't but had scanned the label I saw and the product and they were different so £10 . My answer was no arrow was pointed at product so expecting to pay £7.50 after a short stand off they agreed but only on the 2 bags .
Needed a cuppa after that and another one just now

Top Bottom