Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Best run I have had for ages down Loch na Keal.
To my surprise not a telescope to be seen and traffic was very light and no problem whatsoever.
Every space you could park a car and a tent was occupied by a car and tent but not too many people to be seen.
The place I often park was full of tink caravans which is the usual all summer. More PC to call them travelling people but they do not seem to travel much. Got an alternative which is usually full of motorhomes with large telescopes but only one camper there.
A bit of a chill when I started but warmed up on the return with a following wind.
The picture shows the Gribun cliffs ( good scuba diving spot) and the island of Inch Kenneth.

92C16412-B297-4A77-9F67-CE14F1D942DA.png

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I've been up to my veg patch and picked some spinach to have with my dinner.
No beans big enough, yet, as I picked the ripe ones yesterday.

postman

Squire
so this afternoon i responded to a call to arms,could anyone pick up some fly tipping waste.so off i went i found two piles of household waste loose under trees.no bin bags,so i bagged it all off,and i got lucky four items of mail,all the same family name and all the same address.so after tidying up off i went to the house.my first enquiry was met with the door shut in my face.i knocked again this time i explained what i had found and handed the bloke his mail items back.he might not have wanted to talk to me,but he might like to talk to the council cos i have put a report in.i wait for a reply.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
so this afternoon i responded to a call to arms,could anyone pick up some fly tipping waste.so off i went i found two piles of household waste loose under trees.no bin bags,so i bagged it all off,and i got lucky four items of mail,all the same family name and all the same address.so after tidying up off i went to the house.my first enquiry was met with the door shut in my face.i knocked again this time i explained what i had found and handed the bloke his mail items back.he might not have wanted to talk to me,but he might like to talk to the council cos i have put a report in.i wait for a reply.

Still delivering the mail!

Mike_P

Guru
Two minutes quicker to Sainsbury's this evening than Monday aided by the dual swinging gate working correctly.

The only item I was unsure of where it been moved to turned out to be a pantomime moment - it's behind you. Other customers were pretty frustrated and a couple of expletives noted.

On the way back descending Humps and a hill the clatter of something hitting the floor. Nothing seemed amiss until almost at the foot when the Bolt announced Radar Disconnected. Back up the hill and their was the Varia sat on a white centre line. The mount isn't holding it properly and the Varia must have rotated enough to work loose.

Top Bottom