Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Had a prawn, avocado & tomato salad, with bread & butter and a :cuppa: for supper. And some cherries for after.

Bit far away but I have white roses.
My wife wanted them by her grave but that is not possible due to regulations and red deer eating them anyway.
Her grave has artificial ones but the real ones are by my house doorway.

I've also got white roses (climbers) in the garden, but they're no good to turn into a bouquet with ivy and laurel.

Am driving down to visit the grave of my favourite racing driver on Friday, ergo the roses. Hard to think it'll be 32 years since his fatal crash at Oulton Park.

classic33

Leg End Member
Cake can only be for one person on here.
mosquito-animation_183364-40632.jpg

Jenkins

Legendary Member
See it as free food and ignore the company. Pretend you are meeting them for the first time. Tell them you are thinking of rewriting your will.

I find it works, everyone is convinced I've lost the plot but being family dare not say so
It wasn't too bad in the end - my stepsister is up from Corwall so it was good to catch up and my stepbrother has some impressive hi-fi bits to drool over. They've been convinced that I lost the plot years ago, after all who walks two miles in the sunshine for free food & drink?

I've just washed my hair with coconut and lychee shampoo.

The Bay of E seller from Latvia has listed another Paul Warwick photo for sale for £27 plus postage.

At that price, I shan't be biting.

In any case, I already have an original mint condition print anyway, part of a Cellnet press pack that I acquired several years ago. It's a very well-known photo that was published in various magazines, newspapers and programmes.

The only thing of interest to me is the clipping from the Oxford Mail that's stuck to the back of the print. I've saved the seller's image of that, and I shall simply print it out.

As long as they're back on Friday which is my last chance for a day out before going back to work next week. The plan is to head out to Ely and then either a loop down to Cambridge & back or head out into the lanes round your way and to the north (Welney, Wisbech, March?)

It'll be pot luck I think.

In any case, I won't be available to wave as you ride past.

Just a word of warning - the B1411 (NCN11) between Pymoor and Golds Hill (where it meets the A1101) is in a dreadful state.

Top Bottom