Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gwylan

Veteran
Good morning from an overcast Suffolk where a short period of light drizzle has just stopped.

Apparently there's a family barbecue this afternoon which I suppose I'd better attend.

See it as free food and ignore the company. Pretend you are meeting them for the first time. Tell them you are thinking of rewriting your will.

I find it works, everyone is convinced I've lost the plot but being family dare not say so

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Hazy sunshine with northerly wind so took the trike out to Glengorm for a run around.
It was not warm and my jacket was zipped up most of the time. Only when hill climbing with the wind behind me did I feel warm. The horizon was a bit foggy tho’ there were a few yachts visible heading northwards.
Not be taking my car anywhere tomorrow and it will probably be so tightly parked I cannot get the trike out. Just need to wait and see but I cannot walk far enough unaided to escape.
I do tend to forget I have a somewhat strange mobility scooter which I have not really tested properly due to the difficulty of steering a short wheelbase three wheeler. Might get that out as I do keep the battery charged ready to go.

That did not go to plan.

Got fuel, bananas and bog roll.

But no white roses to be had anywhere. I shall have to try again tomorrow.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
That did not go to plan.

Got fuel, bananas and bog roll.

But no white roses to be had anywhere. I shall have to try again tomorrow.

Bit far away but I have white roses.
My wife wanted them by her grave but that is not possible due to regulations and red deer eating them anyway.
Her grave has artificial ones but the real ones are by my house doorway.

Top Bottom