Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
SWAT team???
No, it's a major works programme on the estate. I wish I'd never let them in to start with - they just do what they want and never finish anything off. Completely and utterly useless, shameless liars too. I'm up to a Stage 3 complaint with them.

And I couldn't post this because they just disconnected my phone and broadband without telling me.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
How would that alter the time the bus went past?
It was just that you'd said it was the 6:05 bus but you posted at 4:49. (Insomnia watch)

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I have to make a 19 mile journey today to donate a single drop of blood from a fingertip. It will cost me £3.20 in rail fares and involve 4 miles of power-walking, which should take me 50-55 minutes. The total time taken for this generous donation will be about 2 hours 30 minutes! Add 45 minutes if I decide to call in at Sainsburys while I am at it!

Alex H

Legendary Member
I have to make a 19 mile journey today to donate a single drop of blood from a fingertip. It will cost me £3.20 in rail fares and involve 4 miles of power-walking, which should take me 50-55 minutes. The total time taken for this generous donation will be about 2 hours 30 minutes! Add 45 minutes if I decide to call in at Sainsburys while I am at it!

Don't you get a cup of tea and a biscuit anymore? (I guess not for such a small amount:whistle:)

numbnuts

Legendary Member
My flat smells like a curry house :hungry:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Don't you get a cup of tea and a biscuit anymore? (I guess not for such a small amount:whistle:)
They could at least give me a teaspoon of tea and a crumb from a biscuit! :laugh:

I'm hoping that this will be my last blood test at the hospital. The Warfarin nurses at the local clinics will soon be using the fingerprick test instead of the "wiggle a needle about in ColinJ's arm until he faints because you can't find a vein" test!

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
You're lancashire bound then?

XRHYSX

A Big Bad Lorry Driver
Just had a cup of tea, now going to take the little'un to a taster session for his pre-school that he starts in January

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom