Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I go to train stations these days in the hope I spot one thats going far enough in the direction that I want to go, so as to make it worthwile getting on in the first place.
Wishful thinking I know.
A train supposedly going to Selby from Halifax got cancelled this afternoon, and the one that I was going to catch back to Hebden Bridge was so late that a later one was earlier, though still late ... if you know what I mean! :laugh:

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
:wacko:Is there some kind of freakyass space/timewarp thingy going on round Hebden Bridge way then?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
:wacko:Is there some kind of freakyass space/timewarp thingy going on round Hebden Bridge way then?
No, there are probably scrotes nicking signalling cables again so the trains can't run on time. Some get cancelled because the later ones are coming through anyway, and lines feed in from different places so some trains are more delayed than others!
Yes, it's like the Bermuda Triangle.....once you get in it, you disappear into the 1960s never to be seen again

(sorry Colin, only joking :smile:)
Well, something certainly seems to have caused many of the local heterosexual women to disappear! :laugh:

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
No, there are probably scrotes nicking signalling cables again so the trains can't run on time. Some get cancelled because the later ones are coming through anyway, and lines feed in from different places so some trains are more delayed than others!

Well, something certainly seems to have caused many of the local heterosexual women to disappear! :laugh:
Well I guess they didn't leave on the train!

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Well, the Lego turned up, and got put away. Oh, fixed the lamps in the bathroom mirror too. What a day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom