Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Yep so no charge for today

Ah that explains it then I had a client call me today coz he had lost internet access.

classic33

Leg End Member
I think you'll find I advised of my intention to open said box a few nights ago. When you disputed that it was unopened (if I may just remind you...). It was subsequently opened, and subsequently the contents (thereof) were scoffed:smile:

Edit/ I did share about 2 with Mr Hop in total, which was very very very nice of me I think.
If I may correct you, you said you had half a box!!

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Cats are in now :thumbsup:

classic33

Leg End Member
:thumbsup:

I couldn't believe that I got away with it! It was probably the only time ever that I had so much delicate and expensive electronic equipment in one place at the same time, and I managed to miss the whole lot with about 100 mL of fizzy drink.

Oh, and I forgot to add these to the list - remote controls for TV, Freeview PVR, and Surround Sound amp, 2 USB flash drives (memory sticks)!
You'll find you didn't forget them, they're on the list....

classic33

Leg End Member
At this time of the morning most normal people are in bed. On the other hand, classic33 has just liked a post of mine from about 3 pages back. It was about Maltesers.

Meanwhile the only chocolate I've got indoors claims to be 81% cocoa so I'm not going to have any of it now but I think @classic33 needs someone to buy him chocolate.
I've a kilo of Dairy Milk, half a kilo of Cadbury Caramel & eight Mars bars, snickers are gone. But if anyone feels like adding to my current selection let me know!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom