Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Yes, they have brown dead flies in it and also chopped up worms in it, being raisins & cranberries
meatballs.gif

Dead flies go in Garibaldi biscuits don't they :giggle:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.

I have just been told by a MILF and a GILF in Coventry city centre that i look 39/40 ...... Result!!!!!
Considering I was born in 66'

Will scurry back to London later today
'66 was a fine year. Must have produced lots of young looking people. Apparently I'm one too :biggrin:

(I do wonder though, whether one day it all catches up at once, and you wake up, look in the mirror, and scream?)

Lullabelle

Banana
Yesterday we went to a garden centre and almost came back with an orange coloured orchid, if we had room for 1 more....

'66 was a fine year. Must have produced lots of young looking people. Apparently I'm one too :biggrin:

(I do wonder though, whether one day it all catches up at once, and you wake up, look in the mirror, and scream?)
My father and mother both suffered from this, pa died at 92 without a grey hair on his head (although if he had a beard he would have had a few grey whiskers in his sidies) and could easily pass himself off as 40-50, ma had the complexion of a 30 year old into her seventies. The trouble was their joints and internals were still aging and they had a problem convincing anyone else that they should be allowed to live the lives of pensioners. They were once accused of cheating to get pensioners' railcards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom