Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I can't have naproxen due to the side effects on bods with one kidney (i.e. large chance of death apparently) but Tramadol is epic, I have found. They took that away from me in hospital as after taking it, all the nurses had vapour trails in pretty colours and I could make rainbows by waving my hands about. They changed the meds to co-codomol. The meanies.
Any formation flying by the nursing staff whilst you were on this?

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I can't have naproxen due to the side effects on bods with one kidney (i.e. large chance of death apparently) but Tramadol is epic, I have found. They took that away from me in hospital as after taking it, all the nurses had vapour trails in pretty colours and I could make rainbows by waving my hands about. They changed the meds to co-codomol. The meanies.
I've only had two lots today and has eased the back pain with out any side effects at all, I was on the
co-codomol, but they did nothing for the pain.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Wymondham? I'm the other side of Hingham ^_^
I rode through Hingham on Saturday afternoon. It was just past there that the lunatic in an orange/broze coloured car tried to kill me on a bend! I have a mate in Hingham, near to the play-park.
I like the bistro place, opposite the church by the triangle bit of grass, for coffee and a sarnie on a Sunday ride.

Funny, always intended a visit in there, but never have got round to it.
We do the occasional ride to Wymondham and have coffee and cake moment while we're there.

btw - my car is blue!!
And we spend a fair bit (too much) time in the White Hart round the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom