Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sod this weekday $hit, i'm off for a pint.

Beat you to it ^_^

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Haha, this needs an upgrade from Mundane News btw :-)

I elbowed him and he shrugged himself awake, saw that i was getting ready to get up so he stood up and let me out. I said nothing.

He got back in his seat muttering that i could have said thank you .......

I said " Thank you, thank you, why would i thank you when you have spent the last half an hour dribbling and snoring over my shoulder, you stink like you haven't washed for a week and you need to clean your teeth. You also need to know that the text you managed to type, about what you had done to some poor woman last night that wasn't your wife, before you fell asleep has now been sent to your whole contact list which if i remember correctly includes your wife. Get a bath, brush your teeth and get to the clinic before you inflict yourself on your wife "

The train was packed and the passengers gripped.:thumbsup:

classic33

Leg End Member
I elbowed him and he shrugged himself awake, saw that i was getting ready to get up so he stood up and let me out. I said nothing.

I said " Thank you, thank you, why would i thank you when you have spent the last half an hour dribbling and snoring over my shoulder, you stink like you haven't washed for a week and you need to clean your teeth. You also need to know that the text you managed to type, about what you had done to some poor woman last night that wasn't your wife, before you fell asleep has now been sent to your whole contact list which if i remember correctly includes your wife. Get a bath, brush your teeth and get to the clinic before you inflict yourself on your wife "

Monday journeys will require an update, if thats they way you left your man.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Can i just add that the man in question was wearing a pin striped suit and a rolex. He also had a Coutts diary that fell out of his pocket and keys to a Mercedes in his pocket.
Wild assumption i know but what a banker :laugh:

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!

Best post ever haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom