Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Night Train

Maker of Things
There is an unread tweet on my twitter feed.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Because I've been on holiday and not being able to follow things as I normally would, I've just learned that Alan Wicker has died aged 87, and in other news, that AG2R's Christophe Riblon only went and won stage 18 of Le Tour!!:wahhey:

I haven't looked yet, but can I still watch the stages online?? (They were all taped, but a certain family member came along one day and deleted them all without asking me just to make more space on the box. Yes, THANKS!! :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::banghead: :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:.

Jeezo, he can be a right c*nt at times!!).

.... Anyway, in other news, due to various reasons, on Monday I had an unplanned car journey, so had listened to the radio for most of the day, but was in a service station toilet when they finally announced the birth of the Royal Baby, so I missed it.
Kate was dropping, I was plopping! :blush:

I imagine I'll be doing something equally ingracious when they announce the Prince's name! :crazy:

........ Oh and also, I've just noticed this fantastic order of thread titles!:

1. How long until my arsebones stop aching

2. Pacific Rim

3. I've just heard a rumble

pauldavid

Veteran
Currently wearing the wifes pants which has raised the following questions

1, why do women insist thongs are comfortable, this ones chafing my rusty bullet hole

2, how do you manage to not leave a skid mark in something so close to the exit I think it's took a layer of skin off when I walk

3, is she gonna go mad when she realises I've bust the elastic in these

My early morning poo is running late today. Looks like I'm taking it to work with me

Hope it's only delayed and not 'running' when it arrives xx(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom