Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

surfdude

Veteran
i just looked out of the window and nothing at all is going on

D

Deleted member 23692

The street lights outside my place have lit up successfully

MickeyBlueEyes

Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat.
I haven't come to a full conclusion, but, I do believe there may be a gap in the market for a television broadcast of this threads nature......... With some of the dross that is currently aired, this could take it's place and slot in nicely and become a visual feast of entertainment. The opportunities are endless....

Arch

Married to Night Train
I haven't come to a full conclusion, but, I do believe there may be a gap in the market for a television broadcast of this threads nature......... With some of the dross that is currently aired, this could take it's place and slot in nicely and become a visual feast of entertainment. The opportunities are endless....

I discovered a random show recently. Vicars telling Jokes. Can't remember if that was the actual title, but it was the premise. Vicars, standing in a very plain room, telling jokes. At a good punchline, you got to here the crew laughing, but sometimes it was just a straight cut to the next vicar. The jokes all had a slightly religious theme. The vicars were actually pretty good joke tellers - I guess they have to have oratory skills in that job.

It was oddly entertaining!

OP
OP
Stu_Robertson

Stu_Robertson

We've got a photo frame in our lounge that we haven't put a picture in yet. It's just got the demonstration picture that was in it in the shop.

I sometimes see the kids looking at it and wondering who the people are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom