Mornington Crescent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
West Transient Fixed is an alternative to the Williamson-Boison Derivative Correction so I'll bring W-B into play with West Harrow.

There was me, thinking I'd finally got the hang of this game and then I learn that WTF means ''West Transient Fixed'' when I was almost certain it was ''Western Transit Fluctuations.'' Carry on, you're too good for me. The Oyster's your world...

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Everyone was being so nice before that, then you had to go all serious on us.
rolleyes.gif

Oh well, the red diagonal is partially available so a backward slide to Marble Arch is on :smile:

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
The Palinko-Ibramov Subordinate System is only allowable in 31 day months so no-one is able to take the PISS

Folded up well but the short hop to Fulham Broadway rather boxes you in

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
As he's already gone into Acronym mode on obscure variations of little used systems, I'm thinking Banjo is the dark horse for this game
laugh.gif

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Really? I just thought he didn't have the first clue what was going on, maybe I am mistaken though. :biggrin:

I think I can just about pull off a double lateral spin and play Pudding Mill Lane

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Good move, covers all the laterals and diagonals. Transmutation allows Gloucester Road though i believe, although Transmutation is very close to being Niddable in this position

Anyway, Niddable or not I'm off to the land of Nod so enjoy yourselves children
biggrin.gif

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I think I can just about get away with Pinner.

Anyway, if everyone is going to bed, does that mean that play is stopped for the day? If so, I'll get my whites ready and pressed for the start again tomorrow.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Oh well, as I'm first off today I'll have an ignorant poke at Angel.
It's often described as a clumsy move, but generally lets one stretch one's wings early doors, and lets the nightwatchman move from Pinner without too much of a penalty.

Can't wait 'til lunchtime!
cool.gif

Top Bottom