Mornington Crescent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACS

Legendary Member
must resist....................must resist.......................no....... no use.........resistance is futile

Homerton

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Turnpike Lane.

I've checked up, and Plimpton was soundly beaten with the move to Wood Lane in Stockholm by the great Морнингтон Кресент Russian grand master with a quick Elephant and Castle up the Arsenal to make Kensal Rise.

But I'll stick with my Turnpike Lane.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
As a dark horse I think I will bring the Birmingham Overland Light Logistics Open Car Kent Siding into play.

Kentish Town, I presume? In which case Turnpike Lane is not valid under ANY rules or variation that I have ever come across.

Unless it is just some rude heckling from the audience. In which case Turnpike Lane stands.

colly

Re member eR
I feel things are getting a little 'left field' here at the moment so I'll offer a reactionary....................Westminster.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I find it hard to believe but we've all overlooked Richmond in the excitement. It seems so obvious as the penultimate trigger last played by Fassingbrough Minor in the 1984 Electric Open.

I realise that it's a sacrificial move but for the good of the game....

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I forgot that the Fassinbrough sisters were always playing in tandem and often put themselves into Nidd.

If someone plays Old Street perhaps we can then move on with a Zone 1 Reversal Intransigence Passing Play.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Can't help with Old Street as the Zone 1 RIPP hampers me across the latter Jubilee traverses. I could try and throw in a Heathrow Terminal 4 and see whether anyone takes the bait.

At least that way the tertiary syndicate may be able to revive a couple of moves.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
A shocking diversion Cubist.... that risks splitting the nouveau-rampant faction from the traditional game and initiate a break-away. To conjoin the group I suggest the Passepartout Arabesque to settle everyone down with Leicester Square.

Cubist

Still wavin'
That was the point, it had all got a bit stuffy. We tried some outbreaks yesterday with a couple of tentative DLR exposes, but you traditionalists keep dragging it straight back up the middle again.

Borne out of sheer frustration it'll have to be Bromley By Bow. I'll be accused of cheating, but I assure you it's just gamesmanship to keep it going another couple of rounds.

Top Bottom