Mornington Crescent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
To be truly radical, I'd have to suggest Kenton Bankfoot... using the Geordie Insertion, perfected by Tom Bailey, Peter Stewer and Harold Hawke in 1907.

ACS

Legendary Member
"you traditionalists " bit harsh sir,

Arnos Grove, traditional double loop, single straddle no messing what so ever. As it should be

However, I could invoke the Fourth Amendment of the StJohn-Fosbury Reticulation Agreement if you wish................

not pretty

philipbh

Spectral Cyclist
That was the point, it had all got a bit stuffy. We tried some outbreaks yesterday with a couple of tentative DLR exposes, but you traditionalists keep dragging it straight back up the middle again.

Borne out of sheer frustration it'll have to be Bromley By Bow. I'll be accused of cheating, but I assure you it's just gamesmanship to keep it going another couple of rounds.

I'm torn between Gillespie Road and Tyne Dock on that basis

Do play through though, if you wish...

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Given the state of play at this juncture, I see a resemblance to St-John Fosbury's handling of the impasse caused by the introduction of the greaseless donkey flange- at which point he went for Kings Cross, leaving an opening to Euston Square but Cockfosters provides the only relief.

TVC

From Cockfosters it has to be Embankment again, sorry for the lack of imagination but it does open the game up again.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Using the Tolkein deviation it has to be Morden.

Top Bottom