La Vuelta *** SPOILERS***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Chapeau O'Connor! Now he has joined that special club of riders who have won a stage at each grand tour. (That only leaves Lafay and Campanaerts to possibly also join the club this year).

He'll take some catching now but it's not impossible

but I can't believe that the peloton let him get so far ahead

just cant understand why roglic and co let that happen

Theory #1: BO'C has started 9 GTs. He DNF in 2 and he finished over an hour behind the winner in 4. The other 3 he was at least 10 minutes down on GC. So plenty of race time left to make up 5 minutes!!

Theory#2: see @Adam4868 post #89 above.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
It's the power of the non-brown shorts.
Or of firing the founder. Or of being headlined by a bike sponsor instead of in dispute with one (actually two).

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
On which stage will BO'C pass the red jumper on?
Does anyone reckon it will be before stage 15? If so, when? (assuming he does not crash or suffer some other misfortune))
I don't know. And I'm too stupid to place a guess.

Primoz will chew into O'Connor's lead and who knows, O'Connor may just fall to bits.

Kuss kind of accidentally won last year by taking a load of time in a breakaway didn't he? Not all that dissimilar to O'Connor now. But as things turned out he had two rather luxurious domestiques to protect his lead. And O'Connor can be a bit flakey when his head goes.

Adam4868

Guru
Feck Kron is out.... concussion from a crash yesterday,fancied him for a stage he looked good.
Get well soon !

Top Bottom