La Vuelta *** SPOILERS***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Domus

Guru
It would seem sensible to avoid going into the Red Jersey today after such a brutal stage. Avoiding the podium and all the press . Back down the hill for recovery and let O'Connor do all that stuff. Plenty of time to claw back a minute not counting the final TT

Reactions: mjr

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
So it was, didn't realise he had one today as well. Nico Denz and Daniel Martinez were also docked 20 seconds (and all also lost 15 UCI points) Source: www.cyclingnews.com/news/primoz-roglic-docked-20-seconds-for-drafting-behind-team-car-on-stage-15-of-vuelta-a-espana/

No he didn't have a mechanical today. It was a planned bike change with lower gearing and a 1x chain set.

It seems that's what peed off the commisares - the fact that it he decided to stop for a change and then got towed back on by the car.

Jameshow

Veteran
Will rogic make up time today?🤔🤣......

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
No he didn't have a mechanical today. It was a planned bike change with lower gearing and a 1x chain set.

It seems that's what peed off the commisares - the fact that it he decided to stop for a change and then got towed back on by the car.

indeed , i think if it was a proper mechanical they do tend to let it slide as long as the riders dont abuse it too much, getting a draft back after a planned stop is just asking for a penalty

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Lagos de Covadonga today beautiful and brutal at the same time, lets hope BO'C appreciates the scenery as he hands over the red jersey....

Adam4868

Guru
Lagos de Covadonga today beautiful and brutal at the same time, lets hope BO'C appreciates the scenery as he hands over the red jersey....
Definitely starting to get comfortable in it !
To be honest I think going into the final TT as the GC stands Rogla still wins this...but surely he wants to do it in style 😁

Ouch! :P :P

*Has he fallen off yet??

Reactions: mjr
Top Bottom