La Vuelta *** SPOILERS***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Late to watch the finish....Yates wow !
60k on your own in that heat on that stage... absolutely insane 😍
Just reading Tiberi abandoned ffs...
Antonio Tiberi felt unwell during stage 9 suffering from heat stroke, becoming lightheaded with a high body temperature.

Cooling methods helped stabilize him, and he is now in good condition, but sadly, he had to abandon @lavuelta

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Late to watch the finish....Yates wow !
60k on your own in that heat on that stage... absolutely insane 😍
Just reading Tiberi abandoned ffs...
Antonio Tiberi felt unwell during stage 9 suffering from heat stroke, becoming lightheaded with a high body temperature.

Cooling methods helped stabilize him, and he is now in good condition, but sadly, he had to abandon @lavuelta

Chances of getting heatstroke in the UK at the moment us slim but I digress...

Adam4868

Guru
Good thing about this Vuelta is nobody really has a clue who's going to win this...
BenO...can he hang on ?
Not sure if Rogla is at his best/in pain and Bora as a team look a little shaky !
Mas looks good...dare I say the strongest but who would dare back him...not me.
UAE.... with only Yates in the top 10 but has he cooked himself after his epic ride.
In fact anyone of this top ten are in with a shout....well maybe not Gaudu 😁

UAE raid again today....I'll settle for del Toro or McNulty for the stage please 😁

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Good thing about this Vuelta is nobody really has a clue who's going to win this...
BenO...can he hang on ?
Not sure if Rogla is at his best/in pain and Bora as a team look a little shaky !
Mas looks good...dare I say the strongest but who would dare back him...not me.
UAE.... with only Yates in the top 10 but has he cooked himself after his epic ride.
In fact anyone of this top ten are in with a shout....well maybe not Gaudu 😁

UAE raid again today....I'll settle for del Toro or McNulty for the stage please 😁

Agree its wide open 2nd-8th within ~1½ mins, and BoCs lead over that lot is roughly the amount of time he lost on Sunday and a very tough week ahead..

Adam4868

Guru
Laurens De Plus out with Covid

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Quentin Pacher (34m) plus a bunch of riders > 1hr down on GC in the break. (Including WvA) So no multi-minute breakaway leaps to the top of the GC today. Unless it all changes round of course.

It's a long way with a couple of lower category climbs in the way before the sprint point for WvA.

Quentin Pacher (34m) plus a bunch of riders > 1hr down on GC in the break. (Including WvA) So no multi-minute breakaway leaps to the top of the GC today. Unless it all changes round of course.

It's a long way with a couple of lower category climbs in the way before the sprint point for WvA.

I'm still not sure whether WvA might (secretly) prefer a big mountain stage win over the Green Jersey! Yet another fun unknown ...

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I'm still not sure whether WvA might (secretly) prefer a big mountain stage win over the Green Jersey! Yet another fun unknown ...

I was wondering if he might get to the sprint point, take the points and say "what the heck" (in Flemish) and zoom off over the final climb. But he doesn't seem to be mountains superman Wout at the moment, more like ordinary run-of-the-mill superman.

Adam4868

Guru
Don't blow up on me now Marc....got a pint with your name on it tonight 😍
Screenshot_20240827-151318~2.png

Top Bottom