Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Moderator
Location
Edinburgh

Col5632

Legendary Member
Location
Cowdenbeath
The standard ones seem pretty decent and at a good price :smile:
 

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Location
Alloa
New bike bought yesterday, got a 2014 giant TCR composite 1, can`t get it from America until March, also got the saris bones bike holder for our mini cooper s, this had to be ordered to, spent a load of money in dales cycles and walked away with nothing yesterday:wacko:

e8c5198024d48c2a2c7fa4ac4173255f.jpg
 

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Location
Alloa
I use the specialized armadillos all condition on my bike, these things are bomb proof, 25`s but they look bigger that 25s
 
OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Got up early, priced wood, rains been on since. Surprised at lack of outdoor ready built storage boxes available that are long enough to fit a road bike.
 

edindave

Legendary Member
Location
Auld Reeker
Kool Stop Salmon.
 

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Location
Edinburgh
3 posts in a row....less a blether and more the town weirdo muttering to himself.....

What happened to today being nice weather???

:hello: still here ...
Looks like you did quite a lot of shopping recently - is there a link for your bikeshed? Just being curious what's out there, and you seem to have done some research :thumbsup:

The nice weather is just a bit slower arriving, see here for where the rain is at the moment - some big gaps in between the big wet blobs, and definitely a bit warmer than yesterday. Should be OK for a wee ride ... I'm definitely aiming to go out in a bit, probably in a westerly direction :dance:...

T
 
OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
http://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/bike-pent-storage-shed-265480

is what I am starting with. if weather had been kinder would have built from scratch. plan is to add locks, and build in stands for bike, that I can then chain though. wont be impenetrable, but should make a lot of noise if any one tries, and thats when the benefits of a house of 9 people comes in to hear it.

wouldnt have needed most of what I have bought if I had been strong enough to sell the Boardman :sad:
 
Top Bottom