Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
So I was in Edinburgh yesterday and went for a coffee and a browse at Ronde. A group of cyclists came in for a break (looked like they'd had a long day), and a couple of them left their bikes outside unlocked, just leaning against the shop - is that normal in Edinbro? I was shocked!

...and Ronde is in Stockbridge darling...

Col5632

Guru
What have i missed then, apart from the terrible weather that is :cold:

sazzaa

...and Ronde is in Stockbridge darling...

Yeah I know it's Stockbridge, but it's still odd to me! I work in the posh bit of Aberdeen and won't even leave my bike locked to a railing outside, far too many pretty bikes getting nicked up here... And cars.... And motorbikes...

Fubar

Guru
What have i missed then, apart from the terrible weather that is :cold:

@Louch has been running, @HLaB got knocked off (so to speak!) but is ok-ish, @jazloc organised a ride then claimed not to know who was going but hoped they would all be at the start (no idea if he made it to the start though EDIT: he didn't :rolleyes:), @Edwardoka has a sore knee and is still posting incomprehensible gibberish on twitter and @Pat "5mph" is an Italian lady giving Scottish slang lessons to english people - just a normal week on CC!

Last edited:

Col5632

Guru
@Louch has been running, @HLaB got knocked off (so to speak!) but is ok-ish, @jazloc organised a ride then claimed not to know who was going but hoped they would all be at the start (no idea if he made it to the start though EDIT: he didn't :rolleyes:), @Edwardoka has a sore knee and is still posting incomprehensible gibberish on twitter and @Pat "5mph" is an Italian lady giving Scottish slang lessons to english people - just a normal week on CC!

Thanks for the round up :thumbsup:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Welcome back @Col5632! :hello:
You missed out on a great wee ride through Renfrewshire on Saturday, there was plenty of :sun:& a good blether to be had :thumbsup: ... and Pat's writing about it in installments :eek:
Ehhhh, I'll get down to it in a wee minute :biggrin:
Done my cyclecraft 1 today, I'm shattered! Got to prepare a lesson for tomorrow on how to teach KIDS :eek: to freewheel ... double :eek:

Top Bottom