Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Anyone got any bright ideas for events next year's Edinburgh Festival of Cycling? If you have then let us know...
@Telemark asked first ^_^

Brandane

Legendary Member
Less of the carry on, esteemed moderator: if @Brandane gets too embarrassed to be seen with me, YOU are gonna join me in the 110 hilly ride. It's probably gonna be raining lots, bring a life jacket :rain:
Better start training! :cycle: :smooch:
No embarrassment here @Pat "5mph" ;); but it was nice of you to give me an excuse to step down from this challenge. It beats feigning injury or going to my Granny's wedding. No danger; I WILL be there (unless injured or attending my Granny's wedding - or it's raining).
Actually, touching wood here, the long standing hip injury does seem to be improving since I laid off the cycling. Only been out once in the past month or so. Once the fruit smoothie diet* takes effect I will be doing hilly centuries in my sleep. It's going to be a piece of cake :thumbsup:.

*Just in from work and having a banana, raspberry, lime and honey one - in an orange juice base. Nectar!

Dont know if this is the right place to post this but hey ho.
Wemyss bay ferry terminal is closing for major repairs Feb 2015,no date for its reopening yet.
On the bright side Western ferries(Gourock) are running free ferries on sat 1 november, something to do with a music festival.:-)

Brandane

Legendary Member
Dont know if this is the right place to post this but hey ho.
Wemyss bay ferry terminal is closing for major repairs Feb 2015,no date for its reopening yet.
On the bright side Western ferries(Gourock) are running free ferries on sat 1 november, something to do with a music festival.:-)
Where are the Rothesay ferries running to then; Gourock? Or have CalMac cut their ties with Gourock since they don't do Gourock/Dunoon any more? Not sure if there's even still a car ramp at Gourock. The only other pier for the Rothesay ferries would be Ardrossan. Largs is only a slipway.

Top Bottom