Great Quotes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
17796183_1621549001250133_690247586735543610_n.jpg

718_1172275522805892_7733536287135161193_n.jpg

whatever-youre-meant-to-do-do-it-now-the-conditions-are-always-impossible-quote-2.jpg

theclaud

Openly Marxist
General Mattis again...

"When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."
It's hardly surprising that Mattis is an ar*ehole, but thanks for the handy reminder.

ozboz

Guru
And let us not forget some of
Kevin Keegans Pearls of Wisdom.

Over the course of a season, you'll get goals that are good disallowed and you'll get disallowed goals that are good.

Even though two and two might look like four, it could be three or five.

Sir John Hall was a multi-millionaire when I came back to Newcastle. With all the players I've bought, I'm trying to make him just an ordinary millionaire.

Nicholas Anelka - 24 years of age but he's been around a lot longer than that

They compare Steve McManaman to Steve Heighway and he's nothing like him, but I can see why - it's because he's a bit different

Football's always easier when you've got the ball.

You can't do better than go away from home and get a draw.

Argentina can't play in the 2002 Euros , because they are from South America

Chile have three options - they could win or they could lose.

The Germans only have one player under 22 , and he's 23 !

My favourite inspirational quote is from Nessa in Gavin and Stacey:
"Oh! Stace. Don't get me wrong, but to be honest, at the end of the day, when all said and done...d'you know what I mean?"

it makes about as much sense as any other "inspirational"

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
My favourite inspirational quote is from Nessa in Gavin and Stacey:
"Oh! Stace. Don't get me wrong, but to be honest, at the end of the day, when all said and done...d'you know what I mean?"

it makes about as much sense as any other "inspirational"

Another meaningless / decipherable one was from Eric Cantona after he king fu kicked the Crystal Palace fan at a football match in 1995,

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea"

As Manuel from Fawlty Towers would say, "Que?"

burntoutbanger

Veteran
"Only a fool breaks the two second rule" - Tony Stamp

"In the rain? Say it again."

Mr Moulton (my driving instructor).

Another meaningless / decipherable one was from Eric Cantona after he king fu kicked the Crystal Palace fan at a football match in 1995,

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea"

As Manuel from Fawlty Towers would say, "Que?"
That quote made perfect sense to me. He was referring to the press interest in him after Bootgate when they were obviously hoping for another story to happen.

Top Bottom