Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robjh

Legendary Member
Name That Road.

This is very easy.

View attachment 714783

NTR

Too easy! Winnats Pass
https://maps.app.goo.gl/6hwYFyc57CQ6Fo2A8
Screenshot_2023-11-28-14-13-39-260_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

robjh

Legendary Member

Emanresu

First time so if there is anything I should be doing, let me know. It's on an official cycle route but only part of it is in this country. To help narrow it down, there are 320 roads similar to this one though not all are on official routes.

IMG_3956.JPG

Emanresu

When you say "this country", one rule is that they should all be in the UK at the point we are looking at.

UK can mean UK & NI to some but not others. So I chose "this country" to avoid confusion.

@GuyBoden It is indeed NI from my MizMal trip this year. The Exif data on the pic says the viewer is in 'this country' but will soon not be .... and then he/she will be a few minutes later (clue)

Alex321

Guru
UK can mean UK & NI to some but not others. So I chose "this country" to avoid confusion.

UK does definitely include NI, it is GB which doesn't. The confusion arose (for me) because you said "this country", while showing a speed limit sign in km/h, so it wasn't clear whether you meant the UK, or meant the (possibly non-UK) country that photo was taken in.

@GuyBoden It is indeed NI from my MizMal trip this year. The Exif data on the pic says the viewer is in 'this country' but will soon not be .... and then he/she will be a few minutes later (clue)

Fair enough.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I am not sure if we have had one in NI before? :whistle:

Obviously, it qualifies for NTR.

For some reason, OS maps cover GB and NOT the entire UK so I can't do my usual thing with NI roads (checking out the local area once the road has been identified).

Top Bottom