Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Willd

Guru
Time for a clue, it's on a NCN route :okay:

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I only post pictures of places I've been on a bike. All my routes start and finish at home & the furthest I've been is 102 miles, so definitely not the South East :smile:
That's a great clue for this and future challenges by you! I always look for your roads in that kind of area but that gives a nicely defined radius of, say, 40-45 miles, given that you probably won't ride in straight lines out and back.

Mike_P

Guru
That's a great clue for this and future challenges by you! I always look for your roads in that kind of area but that gives a nicely defined radius of, say, 40-45 miles, given that you probably won't ride in straight lines out and back.

Assuming it's not been taken cycling away from home?

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Rolling hills remind me of East Leicestershire, Rutland, North Northamptonshire.

Village looks a little interesting. Can't see the detail, but it looks like a group of tightly packed new houses. Like a new estate on the edge of a small town.

Willd

Guru
Rolling hills remind me of East Leicestershire, Rutland, North Northamptonshire.

Village looks a little interesting. Can't see the detail, but it looks like a group of tightly packed new houses. Like a new estate on the edge of a small town.
one of those is right :okay: & it's a view from up a hill

1701159952397.png

Top Bottom