Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GuyBoden

Guru
View attachment 713521
I'm hoping that's a village Pub within reasonable riding distance of Harrogate. :okay:

Well done @Willd

I'm a bit late, but I eventually found the pub listed in the PubsGalore List, having spent too much time looking around Harrogate in those nice village pubs. :laugh:
https://www.pubsgalore.co.uk

68184_b455a5c2dffff7745894fb416c06010f.jpg

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Been along that road many a time, but didn't recognise it.
I used to cross it just ahead when visiting my mum in her sheltered accommodation. She was living a few kms away in Holbrooks (Coventry) but I would do a nice loop to the NW of the city to make it a decent ride.

I would ride up Becks Ln and then take Kinwalsey Ln to go round under the M6.

I don't remember the mast though. I wonder if it was there 15 years ago?

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
OK here we go. I've got some really good clues, but I expect you clever lot will get it first. One note, this is from Google, but it's not the default view. That is a summer one and it's just all leaves and bushy hedges.

1700070114665.png

NTR!

GuyBoden

Guru
OK here we go. I've got some really good clues, but I expect you clever lot will get it first. One note, this is from Google, but it's not the default view. That is a summer one and it's just all leaves and bushy hedges.

1700070114665-png.png

NTR!
1700070114665-png.png

Your NTR looks like two masts very near to each other, so it can't be difficult to find surely? :laugh:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I reckon it is a dead-end road in a Cotswold village! :whistle:

(I have things to do now, but will search for it later if nobody saves me the effort by finding it first...)

It looks a bit like a place where I stopped for lunch last year. But probably zillions of other places resemble that too.

Top Bottom