Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
The working men's club on the right is very distinctive! I did a Google search for South Wales pubs but eventually gave up, just zoomed in on the building, and image searched for that...

Heol-Y-Neuadd (B4310)!

Tumble.jpg

GuyBoden

Guru
Yes, if your photo has any distinctive features, then using image search can make the game too easy.

I'm trying to use photos without distinctive features, but it's difficult.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Yes, if your photo has any distinctive features, then using image search can make the game too easy.

I'm trying to use photos without distinctive features, but it's difficult.
I always try to include features which are useful but not sufficiently distinctive that an image search will find them.

For example, you should have noticed my current road is on high ground and still rising significantly.

I could give you a particular personalised clue but it wouldn't help anyone else unless they really had their wits about them. (Oops, I just did! :okay:)

GuyBoden

Guru
The road in my picture is pretty much heading west.

This is hard work, I need an easy clue.

Please...........................................................................

Beg-640x359.jpg

I

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

The road is heading West and there are trees ahead on the right. So it's roughly East or South East of some trees.

Should be fairly easy, just look on the map for some trees.
In an area often ridden by me and sometimes by other forum members...

On elevated ground, and rapidly getting more elevated on a steep climb, with lower ground to the south.

Top Bottom