Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aravis

Putrid Donut
Absolutely right @twentysix by twentyfive. No doubt somewhere you pass by often.

Have you partaken in this game before? If not, welcome. And it's your turn!

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Absolutely right @twentysix by twentyfive. No doubt somewhere you pass by often.

Have you partaken in this game before? If not, welcome. And it's your turn!

Yes indeed I live about a mile away. The road, as you know, has the Malvern Hills behind and crosses one of our many Commons. Bredon Hill is distinctive out in the Severn/Avon valley and that little lump to the left at the end of the Guarlford Road, Dripshill, is well known.
I have dropped in here on occasions and did solve a Scottish Question on one occasion. I also remember clocking a Castlemorton Common, or was it a Corse Lawn one, you put on here. I see now I've dropped myself into a "find a suitable photo of a road" situation. :eek: I'll be back with something, hopefully soon. :becool:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Is this an acceptable Road?

1668773047575.jpeg

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
yes buts its a bit easy my dear Montgomery, its best to edit out names of shops hotels pub etc

Oooh thanks for the tip. Now I need to figure out how........... :blush:

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I use the editing tools in snip and sketch to colour over it, assuming posting from a pc. no idea if you upload from a phone.

anyone for a pint at The Rising Sun?
View attachment 668394
Hiding names is definitely needed, but it also pays to try finding the scene using Google Lens. Google found it straight away even with the rising sun over the pub sign! :okay:

Top Bottom