Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Its that time of year, bargain lightset:

For the grand total of £9.99 you get this, what you actually get is more like the 2nd picture, UK 8.4V charger, the battery bag doesn't have the branding on it, the front light is a larger diameter, brightness seems on a par with the old Magicshine MJ808, high, low, flash, and quite spotty
The rear light won't be the 500lumens advertised, that's impossible from current red LED's, but I would say its the brightest rear I have ever seen. It has 2 Leds and 2 modes, both lit, one lit and one flashing.

Absolute bargain, get two for spares, the charger is worth £8 alone.

Original seller here for £179 for the set!
commuter-combo-accessories.jpg

lightset.jpg

outlash

also available in orange
Great find Tincaman. Just bought one :smile:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.

For the grand total of £9.99 you get this, what you actually get is more like the 2nd picture, UK 8.4V charger, the battery bag doesn't have the branding on it, the front light is a larger diameter, brightness seems on a par with the old Magicshine MJ808, high, low, flash, and quite spotty
The rear light won't be the 500lumens advertised, that's impossible from current red LED's, but I would say its the brightest rear I have ever seen. It has 2 Leds and 2 modes, both lit, one lit and one flashing.

lightset.jpg
Ordered :smile:

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger

lightset.jpg

Well, they didnt last long... all gone now :laugh:

I bought 2 sets and very nearly went for the last one, but decided not to be greedy and leave it for someone else ;)

Great find @tincaman , cheers :highfive:

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
Do they come with a free fire extinguisher?

They were selling the same lights with a free extinguisher and 2lb lump hammer last week for £12, but I missed it.... :angry:

As an aside, I`v seen videos of ISIS members with battery vests running into discos and blowing themselves up with toffee hammers.

ALLAH ALKALINE :notworthy:

Top Bottom