FNRttC 4th September to Whitstable 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mike e

Aperitif said:
You'll be there in spirit my friend...meanwhile, address yourself to the little matter of the '(led by moi Strines Ride' - it exists about here somewhere - because there is talk of a posse (led by moi :biggrin:) heading Northwards for fun. (Direction unknown, but fun guaranteed) :biggrin:

There's a geezer on here "Marinyork" leading a Strines ride sometime in September? and I've pm'd ilovebikes who's going to be oop north for quite a while, he was asking questions about a winter wardrobe.....

mike e said:
There's a geezer on here "Marinyork" leading a Strines ride sometime in September? and I've pm'd ilovebikes who's going to be oop north for quite a while, he was asking questions about a winter wardrobe.....

Shorts, top, gloves and beer tokens + a decent cap (Rutland County race style:biggrin:) - that's what I told him will see him though...

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Marilyn B
Louise L
Katsura I
Barry J
Andrij B
Peter W
Adrian C
Matt L
Martin F
Clive B
Tim O
Andy C
Stuart A
John G
Matthew S
Els V
William C
Jo H
Jane D
User10571 B
Claudine C
Al MacD
Chris M
Davy S
Andrea W
Andrew A
Lee 1010
Alastair S
Anthony McC
Kim W
Andrew B
Tim H
Nicholas T
Luke C
Mick D
Alina E
Tynan D
Mark T
Richard C
Colin C
Jack M
Captain Adam Kirk
Alan B
Alan L
Tim Hall
Steev - which makes about 46
Paul R
Ian S
Ruth C
Chris T
Andrew T
Andy A (who will not be going down the towpath!)
Greg C
Charlotte S
Ned L
Des O'D
Stephen B
Chris B
Adam B
Michelle de V
Frank L-P
Katie C
Conan H - which makes about 63
Will A-C
Scott E
Jason F
Lisa C
Marco C
Helen B
Tanya G

mike e

Why has everyone now got posh names? I haven't got a clue who's riding anymore which is largely irrelevant as I'm not riding anyway....;)

Just curious that's all....

This isn't leading on to some sort of FNRttC name badge I hope, the only people I will know are MacB and Topcat1 and only because their cycle shirts tell me.....:biggrin:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
mike e said:
Why has everyone now got posh names? I haven't got a clue who's riding anymore which is largely irrelevant as I'm not riding anyway....;)

Just curious that's all....

This isn't leading on to some sort of FNRttC name badge I hope, the only people I will know are MacB and Topcat1 and only because their cycle shirts tell me.....:biggrin:
In Belgium, Brazil or Beirut, Mike E is the poshest name there is. People pretend to be related to you.

mike e

Aperitif said:
Everyone I know says your name - all the time "Hull lad"...

...never a day goes by without the cry of "Now where's mike e?"

This post is locked. :laugh:

ha haaaaar....:blush::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Just checking....:biggrin:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
mike e said:
ha haaaaar....:laugh::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Just checking....:biggrin:

you've still got time to split up the 'potentially' happy couple, I know it's an extreme solution, but this is your cycling life:biggrin::biggrin:

mike e

MacB said:
you've still got time to split up the 'potentially' happy couple, I know it's an extreme solution, but this is your cycling life:biggrin::biggrin:

There is no such thing as a "happy couple" in Hull, just a "slightly better off financially so why not".....:biggrin:

It's still nearly 2 weeks away and I'm getting serious withdrawl symptons.

I must not, must not, must not, keep reading this thread...:laugh::sad::blush:

mike e

mike e said:
There is no such thing as a "happy couple" in Hull, just a "slightly better off financially so why not".....:laugh:

It's still nearly 2 weeks away and I'm getting serious withdrawl symptons.

I must not, must not, must not, keep reading this thread...:blush::sad::biggrin:

And to make matters a lot worse Simon goes and sends a pm with a glitzy postcard / flyer thingy and I'm in one of the pictures and there's that loverrrly dawn sunrise and it tells you how nice brekkie's going to be....:biggrin:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
those of you cursing the tardiness of the moon might just think on this. Oyster season starts on September 1st. There's a soft, yielding, flavoursome, almost liquid, little bivalve somewhere, a salty ball of loveliness, with Mike E's name on it...

Top Bottom